This Society is named "Nihon Homeopathy Igakukai" (in English, "the Japan Physicians Society for Homeopathy", and "JPSH" in abbreviation).
The purposes of the JPSH is to propagate homeopathic medicine, adopting professional expertise as medical practitioners, spreading the knowledge and studies of homeopathy and developing
coordination among medical faculties, aiming at maintaining practice of homeopathy medical treatment with professional integrity. The guiding principles of the Society are as follows:
1) Homeopathy constitutes medical practice.
2) In practicing homeopathic medicine, priority shall be placed on the patient's interest.
3) Practitioners of homeopathic medicine shall have mastered modern western medical science and shall practice the same within his/her areas of specialties.
4) Practitioners of homeopathic medicine shall provide with the most appropriate treatment, whether it is modern western medicine or supplemental/alternative medicine.
5) Practitioners of homeopathic medicine shall cooperate with other medical practitioners in order to provide the most appropriate treatment.
Secretariat Japanese Physicians Society for Homeopathy(JPSH)